*Please be advised that we are no longer accepting any more grant applications for 2019. The application process will reopen in 2020*
Step One: Submit a Grant Package during the Grant Request schedule listed below.
Request Dates: January 1st – September 1st
Notification Date: By December 15th
Applicants are encouraged to submit requests in accordance with the programmatic needs and planning of the organization. The Grant Package must include the following information:
- A completed application using the online application
Required Attachments: (uploaded using the application form or emailed to email@example.com)
- A complete list of board members.
- A copy of your most recent financial statements prepared by an accountant.
- A copy of the 501(c)3 nonprofit letter of determination or other proof of tax exempt status.
- Up to three letters of endorsement from collaborating organizations.
Applications must be postmarked no later than September 1st for consideration.
Failure to include any required part of the Grant Package may cause your application to be disqualified and removed from consideration. An application worksheet is available to download to prepare responses before starting the online application process.
- Download the Application Worksheet