Step One: Submit a Grant Package during the Grant Request schedule listed below.
Request Dates: January 1st – September 1st
Notification Date: By December 15th
Applicants are encouraged to submit requests in accordance with the programmatic needs and planning of the organization. The Grant Package must include the following information and should be in the following order:
- A completed application: JCK Foundation Grant Package
- A completed project budget using the attached Project Budget.
Narrative: 3 pages maximum
- A brief description of the applicant organization.
- A brief description of the proposed project and its expected results.
- A time line for implementing the project.
- The estimated cost of the project and the amount of the actual request.
- A statement indicating your organization ended its last fiscal year with a surplus or a deficit.
- A complete list of board members.
- A copy of your most recent financial statements prepared by an accountant.
- A copy of the 501(c)3 nonprofit letter of determination or other proof of tax exempt status.
- Up to three letters of endorsement from collaborating organizations.
Step Two: Send the requested information to:
John Crain Kunkel Foundation
5000 Ritter Road, Suite 202
Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
Applications must be postmarked no later than September 1st for consideration. An electronic copy is requested, but not required, to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Failure to include any required part of the Grant Package may cause your application to be disqualified and removed from consideration.